When working within the NH Saves program – energy audits, weatherization, or other energy efficiency improvements may qualify for financing with a 2% annual percentage rate (APR) by using a Home Energy Efficiency Improvement Loan. If you qualify, your home energy efficiency improvement loan can be used for home weatherization, rebates and more in order to add insulation, air sealing and other approved energy efficiency updates to your home. If you qualify, your home energy efficiency improvement loan can be used for home weatherization, rebates, and more in order to add insulation, air sealing, and other approved energy efficiency updates to your home.
NHSaves Utilities, in partnership with local lenders, are offering a 2 percent APR Home Energy Efficiency Improvement Loan to qualified customers for the following:
- Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® (HPwES) home weatherization work that qualifies for HPwES rebates
- Adding insulation, air sealing, and other approved energy efficiency improvements to your home
- Some additional measures may also be covered; contact your utility for details
This is an unsecured loan offered by the lenders to program participants that are approved by the lender for the loan and the offer is for a limited time, while funding is available.
How to apply:
- Participate in the Home Performance with Energy Star program
- Schedule your home energy audit and get an estimate for improvements to your home
- Contact your utility company for a Loan Authorization Form
- Bring your Loan Authorization Form and home improvement estimate to any of the partner banks or credit unions, for financing approval based on their lending criteria