We are accepting applications for weatherization technicians & helpers to perform tasks including, but not limited to:
● Removing existing insulation from residential and commercial buildings
● Air-sealing building components
● Installing various types of insulation including blown-in insulation and spray foam
● Worksite cleanup
Work week is Monday through Friday, 7a-4p, but may vary depending on client requirements or production needs. Some weekends may be requested.
The workday starts at our shop every morning where you will receive your assignment for the day. You will be responsible for loading the work trucks with the necessary materials for the day’s job and arrive at the job site within the designated time window. Job sites differ day to day and can include retrofits in homes that are our customer’s primary residences, new construction, or commercial buildings. A customer-focused approach to every job is essential.
● No degree required, education/experience in building/construction trades is a plus.
● Experience driving large trucks, a DOT medical card is required to drive our vehicles (physical provided, if needed)
● Ability to read, write, and speak effectively
● Basic math skills required
● Ability to solve practical problems
● Team-oriented work approach
● Professional, customer focused demeanor
● Excellent communication ability and time management skills
This is a physical job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands and fingers. Frequently, the employee will be required to crawl, stoop or fit in restricted spaces such as attics or crawl spaces. The employee is occasionally required to climb ladders or balance. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move 50-100 pounds. The employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles and outside weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; toxic or caustic chemicals; extreme cold; extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment may be moderate to loud on certain projects for a period of time.
We offer weekly pay, paid holidays, paid time off/sick leave and overtime when applicable as well as health & dental insurance options. A criminal background check and reference check is required pre-employment.
To apply, please complete our online application and we will contact you.